Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Flying Caballos Ranch, San Luis Obispo: Part Two



Flying Caballos Ranch didn't just have beautiful buildings; it was really the details that made the experience. 


This old-school seesaw was a lot of fun as well as a great design element in the farmhouse yard.


Old machinery parts are perfect against weathered wood. Somehow not pictured (really, I'm not sure how I missed taking one picture of it): the hot tub on the raised deck--you can see the bottom of the deck at the above right. 


I want these barstools in my house. 


These great lightbulbs are strung all over the farmhouse yard. 


Couch swing in the guesthouse yard. Only in California. 


The steps from the tower down to the horse paddock. I want these in my dream house yard. Speaking of horses...


They know how photogenic they are. 


Just like the ranch itself. Seriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment