Monday, June 11, 2012

Woolaroc



A's cousin's wedding was held at Woolaroc, a frontier museum outside of Bartlesville. All of the cousins grew up visiting the museum and animal preserve when they were kids, so holding the wedding in front of the iconic doors of the museum was a lovely, sentimental choice. Pioneer Woman has a similar fondness for the place, and one of her Food Network shows featured a visit.*  

The entryway was a striking backdrop for the ceremony. 











My new BFF Clayton. He watched over us during dinner. 

*I've been to book signings for both of PW's cookbooks, and A came with me to the first one. A talked to her about Woolaroc at that signing, and she totally remembered me** from that conversation at the second one!

**May or may not be true. I'm happy with my delusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment